Thursday 3 October 2013

EARLY MORNING HELLO!

What a stupid climate we are having in Kolkata right now. The morning starts off with a cold but humid condition. The day seems to be pretty hot. It starts raining in the afternoon and it gets back to being hot at night. To sum up, it's basically an idiotic gloomy weather right now. 
Dad is busy and so is Mom. Durga Puja is coming up within the next one week or so. A vacation is surely not possible now, despite me craving for it to get away from this unhappy weather. 
I watched this Brad Pitt Zombie movie today, named World War Z. Pretty nice I'd say as the plot is quite different from any other zombie movies like Zombieland, Resident Evil, Warm Bodies or even that lunatic Hindi movie Go Goa Gone. God knows why someone would make a Zombie Movie like that in India and cast Saif Ali Khan in it. Zombies in Bollywood and Saif Ali Khan in Bollywood, both don't work anyhow and the director placed them in the very same project. If this was an ideal world, weed would have been made legal before these types of movies were allowed to get released in cinema halls. 

Ok lets not get diverted from the topic. What was I talking about? Err..... 

*The weather*

Yes yes... The weather.. Thanks mate.. 
So there I was, blaming the Kolkata weather for being such a pain in the ass. Nobody wishes to wake up in the morning and feel so clumsy with all this stupid weather messing up all your plans.
No, I am not PMSing. I am a man and not capable of producing blood out of my penis every 5 days a month. So stop judging.

Every night I go to the bed planning out certain things that I must do the next day and with this lady saying Hi every morning with a clumsy smile on her face, Miss nature should behave like a jolly good girl and encourage us to work with a positive attitude.
But there she is. Every freaking morning you get up and you believe that it's winter already. But why the hell are you sweating? And why are you still feeling cold? You need to remove that blanket of your body, but after 5 minutes you'll have to put it back on.




I checked my phone and there was a couple of unread WhatsApp messages. She messaged me saying "fine now :*" This was the first time she continued a conversation from the previous night. In 3 months and 23 days, she messaged me something early morning that's related to the previous night conversation. No matter how serious the previous night conversation was, she never talked about it the next morning. She behaved like it never happened. I used to get so freaking angry about it. But today was different.
I looked outside. The weather was gloomy like every morning. But today it was a bit different. A happiness that wasn't bothered about the clumsy weather outside.



A small thing? Stupid thing to get happy about? Who cares. It's not worth expecting things.. But a gift early morning, something different and there I was smiling for a reason that will be tagged petty by outsiders and maybe even by her. But thank you! :)

#NowListening - Sajnaa {Lamhaa}

No comments:

Post a Comment