Monday 16 December 2013

Gorgeous Birthday to YOU!

Ah well! 
It's your day today. I don't have much of an opportunity to cover your body with gifts. Neither do I have that outrageous romantic abilities to build a virtual cover up.
All I have is "words", and as you read this blog, I want to make sure that you read this with the broadest smile on your lips. Doesn't matter if your teeth start peeping up, you shall not stop smiling. If you may, you can laugh out too.
I wish I was the first one to wish you "Happy birthday" and guess what, I won myself a jackpot...


But today is not about me, so I should just shut up and continue talking about YOU. 
Yes YOU!! Miss Akshaya Singhal. What a powerful name, by god. Trust me, I love calling out your name. It's like Akshayaaa... AKKKshayAA... and many more...

So here am I, sitting and trying to write something to cover up my unavailibity in your literal world right now.
You must be cutting a cake now.. Ah, doesn't matter cause you are reading it now and I have written this earlier today and I am again sure that there's not a single bit of cake left at your place now. Did you get fat in one day? Cause trust me, you ain't fat...AT ALL!!

Now a little something about you. A little bit about the person I haven't seen till date, but about someone whom I know inside out. I am still a stranger until we officially meet, but you, my dear is something more than just another person to me. 

You came in from nowhere. Ah I agree I started it off, but you responded when you had the option of not responding. If that was a crime I'd like you to take 40% share and become my partner in crime.
Cheeky? Maybe.

Then days went by. I got to know everything about you. I never thought I'd be deserving enough to be a listener to everything you had to say. And that's when I believed I wasn't random to you. I have been a dick sometimes,...... Sometimes... Ok a lot of times..!! Seriously? *Piche hi pad jatein ho* But you have always been a sweetheart...even you tried to be a bitch. ;)

But today is your birthday...and I want to be extremely honest with you.. There are very few things I have come across that have made me believe that I made the wrong choice on June 11th. But the fact that not everything is perfect reminds me to give more importance to the ones that tells me that I made the right decision on that day.

You ain't perfect. Nobody is. You are just close to being one. :)

I have been mad at you a lot of times, but I don't know how, you seem to look beautiful every freaking time. 

Do you look beautiful now? Ah I wish I could stop you from saying your ever famous "NO" and say the opposite myself.

Akshaya Singhal. You became a hope when I had the opportunity to lose it. I knew I had you in my life and you became the best medicine to what I suffered from and you know it very well what I am talking about right now. 

I am a witness to everything that you have come through and I know you are a better and stronger person now. I want you to look at the mirror everyday and feel confident about yourself and say "There is no goddamn lady in this world who can match my looks, I am freakishly gorgeous"

I am not at all exaggerating now..... Maybe a little. Hahahaha. Don't kill me now.

I can't wait to be pushed on the road. And that will be a challenge cause I have a little bit idea about how stupid is Delhi's traffic. 

                   


I hope you had a lovely day... And the loveliest birthday of your life. I know there are things that bothers you, but HEY... Look back and see how well you have recovered. It was you who fought against all odds and now you are in a better position. 

It's Happiness. It's YOU.


<3 <3

Happy birthday lady. Happiness for you. A lot from my side too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment