Friday 27 September 2013

SMILE PLEASE??

She doesn't want anything spectacular. She doesn't seek for a life that was different from other people. She just wants to live like a simple college girl. A girl who will abuse the shit out of the sunrays for it being so hot. She wanted to have a gang of friends who will talk about random people and criticize them even if they deserve a lot of appreciation. She doesn't want to walk around with headphones in her ears. She wants to have everything that everyone seem to enjoy around her, except her. 
When random Facebook posts shared the message "Headphones on. World off", she actually want them off and want somebody in her life who can take her out of all those unhappy moments and make her forget everything that made her sad. 



The days seem gloomy to her. A persistent thought that has taken over her. A sadness that overlooks all kinds of happiness. What could have I done? I thought I tried my best. But my plan failed so badly. I just wanted to see her smile. She looks so lovely with that smile on her face. She has got no clue about it though. I was important for a few days. Those few days were enough for me to realize that she was one very important and special person in my life and I must never do anything to make her unhappy. But she thought I was looking to get into a relationship with her. Ha-ha! 
I told her I love her. But only if she understood that it wasn't a love I was using to get into a relationship with her. She is special and will always be. But she is that "friend" of mine with whom I fell in love but could never be with her. 
She doesn't care about me anymore. I "must" tell her that I don't care about it anymore too. She is my happiness. I want her to be her happiness too. She won't listen to me. I am not important.
But who cares. She laughs around so fabulously over the phone. Her voice, her abuses, her "ami shotti bolchi", her criticizing my Hindi, everything seems so mesmerizing... 
I know her. She will recover soon. She must. The day she will realize how precious is that smile, she will stop being sad and as Mr. Barney Stinson says "Be awesome instead"
Happiness little lady! 


2 comments: