Wednesday 23 April 2014

ALWAYS IS THE WORD!

I am no expert in love stories. I have been a part of many. I still have my own love story. I have heard a lot many too. What are love stories? Stories that make us smile? Stories that make us laugh? Stories, which has an arguably happy ending?

From “oh my god” to “what the fuck” love stories have been the most important problem in all our lives. While breakups are followed with sympathies, patch ups are followed with err the same thing.

I am 21 now. The number of gfs I have been with is significantly more than the number of times I have passed in biology. From hopelessly romantic to being directly attracted to a person’s ass, I have been a part of almost every kind of affectionate as well as lusty feeling.

Today, I faced something new. Something that I had seen long time ago in a movie called “Antoheen”. Well it’s a bengali movie. When I watched it, some 3 years ago, I kept quiet for a long time after it ended. The way it ended, it wasn’t supposed to end like that.

The cute online love story was shown in quite a nice and romantic way. But why did it have to end like that? Three years later, I got to know something similar today. Well not script by script but a lot of today resemblances what happened 3 years ago in the movie.

Sympathy wouldn’t have helped. A hug? Nay.

The only thing that came to my mind when I heard it, was “Shit happens”. I wanted to hold her cheeks and say this to her. “Yes darling, shit happens”

I am childish. I am not matured enough to react properly to such an incident. I am poor with being a crying shoulder. I have always made people strong, no matter how fucked up they are.

From a kid, the only thing that might sound supportive is him promising to be there for you till the very end. Forever is long time and most of the times most of the humans mess it up really bad. I have nothing to offer. Just the word forever seems to be the easiest way to comfort you even when I know you are strong enough to comfort yourself.

Always is the word. Forever is the expectation. “I’ll try my best” is the phrase I promise.


This is for you Maharani Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment