Saturday 19 April 2014

2 States of MIND!

I make sure I miss out on romantic flicks. I have more or less been successful in doing it from time to time. I only watch a romantic movie in a hall if I get a chance to make out with the girl who accompanies me. I had no interest in watching 2 states. But Archana is in town and I couldn't say no. More or less, I was least bothered about the story. 
Just as the movie started, I was totally into my critic mood. From laughing out too loud during "kaho na pyaar hai" remix to pointing out the mistake that the beer bottle was already empty, I was doing what I always do best. There was a scene where I even noticed that the amount of beard on Krish's face seemed less immediately after a particular continued scene. 
Everything seemed boring in the movie. Especially the romance part. By saying that, I am referring to the entire storyline. 
But there was something in the movie that was similar to my story. Oh no, there is no resemblance with the romantic part. My name just matched with Arjun Kapoor. Something else in the movie caught my attention. Each and everything matched with my story. 
I have never regretted anything in my life other than one particular thing. I have always assumed that thing to pass away and expected it to never haunt me. But today as I sat there watching 2 states, which is a supposedly a romantic movie and not my cup of tea, I realized I had tears in my eyes after a certain my point of time. I will not be able to write it down here but as I kept looking at those pieces (scenes), I did not like the way it looked. I whispered to myself, "so this is how it looked like 5 years ago".
It took me back 5 years from now, where I did something exactly the way it was shown in the movie. Till this day I regret doing it. 2 states brought back the memories.
I can't change that incident. All I can do is be successful enough to see my dad support me when I am not expecting him at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment